I t's a w r a p !

Never have those words sounded so good.
It was only after returning from Canowindra to Sydney that I realised just how  much adrenalin I have been using.
So when my body heard the magic words 'It's a wrap' it said 'OK, time to rest.'  So I now find myself wandering around like a zombie slowly recharging my batteries.
Last night, my batteries were boosted by the wrap party, where accolades were handed out and the legendary egg trick performed!!


(Click on images for larger size.)

George Clooney was seen lurking in the bushes on location recently.....


The rare moments Adam has to himself, he relentlessly practices his dance moves so when the time comes, he can remind us all he is THE MAN.

And whenever Sarah finds time, she practices her cheer-leading skills twirling the baton. Is there no end to this girl's skills??


Richard bought me a box of matches a few days ago, and only a handful of us know just how precious that simple purchase proved to be!


Sarah tried to earn some extra cash from a passing motorist......
First he offered to pay with a carrot.....then a bunch of carrots...... then with a bunch of bananas.... then he drove away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Aspect Rocks!