Camera platform

When you read the title of this post you will have a better idea of what is pictured below....
It's the result of a cameraman expressing a desire to have greater distance from the camera to the subject (me + passenger)in a forthcoming job in foreign climes.
The director suggested a sort of external platform and the cameraman said he'd like to walk around the corner of the basket.
Who am I to argue? I'm just the pilot.....




Some of you will recognise the building and perhaps a rear view which helps identify the wizard who built it.
I shall of course be reporting regularly on how well it holds up. But meanwhile I have to write a Risk Assessment for the whole balloon operation.
Hurumph. I got a job flying balloons so I wouldn't have to sit indoors writing all day.
Ah well... nearly finished.

Comments

CecĂ­lia said…
It should be tested before flying over the sharks area, shouldn't it?

Popular posts from this blog