The Great African Balloon Adventure - Lake Victoria

Not much time left on my allocation here in a computer room in a hotel in Mwanza on the shore of Lake Victoria.
Oli and Phoebe almost in shouting distance!
The cameraman and sound man are queuing up to use the pc so I can tell you that we are flying to Rwanda in the morning - KIgali is a lovely town and I'm looking forward to seeing the scenery. And witness the new approach to life taken by all the inhabitants.
I am due to tether the balloon on thursday and take kids up from an orphanage,
We enjoyed a commercial balloon flight in the Serengeti because my balloon was not allowed to fly. So the champagne breakfast tasted extra good with no responsibilities.

The campsite that has been my home for 2 nights had the most spectacular sounds all around - particularly the hippos about 100 feet away in the river. Truly Africa!

The guys are champing at the bit so I'm off to find tea, and will reappear before long....

Comments

Susie B said…
Looking forward to the pictures,xx

Popular posts from this blog

The Great African Balloon Adventure - Crew.