Click on a picture for a bigger size.


I've arrived in Kigali, RWANDA and what a beautiful clean city it is. Lovely friendly people with a unique reason to display such a determined busy atmosphere.
I'm just off on a recce and the electricity keeps going off. Don't know if it's the city or the hotel. Anyway - I'll do my best to upload pictures tonight. But I have to be up early to do the flight, then T H R E E D A Y drive to Zambia, and sleeping rough/in the open/camping.

Going back a bit - this is the first landing in trees trying to not land in the forbidden Ngorogoro crater.
I'll try and upload pics of the recovery soon as poss. It's getting busy here and I'm up at 5am again ready to fly, then drive 3 days . Whoopee!!!
More pics of the rescue mission!



Breakfast in the Serengeti after a wonderful balloon flight.

Comments

Susie B said…
There you are!
Sounds like momentum is gathering. Lovely to hear your progress, thanks,xx
Unknown said…
Great to see you at last! Hope your vehicle has good suspension for your THREEDAYTRIP!Watched Secret life of elephants on tv with beautiful African terrain and thought of you. Have fun!xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

The Great African Balloon Adventure - Crew.