The Great African Balloon Adventure - Zambia!


I flew yesterday at Africa House in Zambia. Look it up on Google
It is simply the best place I've visited for a long time.
Such homely comfort after 3 days driving across Tanzania's testicle jarring roads and camping at night.
The owner mentioned a clock tower. I asked if I could nip up and see the clock.
It's a 19th century FRODSHAM turret clock.... very rare!
I'm going to have to return and restore it for them in exchange for bed and board!
I've amassed alot of pictures taken from the truck as we cross off the dusty bumpy miles. But to upload them is difficult until I get to a town.
We're off to Livingstone today... this time by bush plane. A welcome luxury!

Break fast time now.... and off to the airstrip.
Our destination - the Captain tells me - often has elephants wandering across the airstrip!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great African Balloon Adventure - Crew.