English newspaper.

It's saturday. It's the weekend. So before I upload pictures from my glorious flight this morning I'll read the paper online and see how England is getting on.
What do I find? Read HERE!

But don't go away... the picture of sunrise over The Murray River is magic.



And who cares if the horizon is not level? Neither was the basket.

It's time to introduce some of the crew. Let's start with STEVE. He is THE MAN. Look at him. Scrambling in and out of his balcony being careful not to tread on the hanging flower baskets.
He is completely fearless - despite being returned to Earth a week ago at 40mph in a wicker basket and dragged across hard rocks for what seemed like an eternity.
He's also good with a camera.

While we are on the letter 'S' I shall tell you a bit about Sarah after lunch. I think she's studying meteorology and wants a picture of a tree being struck by lightning. She spends all her spare time lying under trees looking brave. And her car does half an hour in twenty minutes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger Aspect Rocks!