Tiger Aspect Rocks!

NB. It is now much easier ( and very much encouraged!) to leave comments :-)

I just popped into Tiger Aspect's Soho offices and saw some edited highlights of the film. Wonderful!
So I've put another video up ( above) to keep the whole adventure alive. It's of 3 lovely Rasta guys in Swakhopmund who sold crafts to tourists. They wooed us in by playing the traditional instrument whose name I have forgotten. Perhaps someone will remind me please????




Above we see an interlude where Adam and Sam changed a wheel after one went POP. It was raining, and a local took pity on Jess and shared his umbrella.
Or did he sneak beneath Jess's brolly which she already had about her person?
I cannot remember - but it was enjoyable nevertheless. Look how busy Sam is and how diligent Adam is beneath the truck.



How the dickens do I revolve this sweet video 90 degrees anticlockwise?
I learned that in each country, the local folk who inhabit the side of the road each had their own view about Englishmen photographing them.
Here we see a Lady walking home after a hard morning weeding her crops with that weapon she's carrying. She walked with such a purpose and a much faster gait than usual I just had to capture the whole attractive vision - the natural rythm with which she strode along that sandy Tanzanian track displaying such a confident happy air which then collapsed into her interaction with me leaning against the truck trying hard to pretend I wasn't filming her.
And all the time balancing her groceries on her head as though it's the most natural thing in the world........beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog